- I’ve met the love of my life, a similarly recently divorced woman with Multiple Sclerosis.
- We have lost three of our long-time companions, Biggles, Scout and Peanut, and gained a new one, Crash the Wonder Dog
- My best friend, who I have know since age 12 and was the brother nature deprived me of, passed untimely of a very rare cancer, large cell neuroendocrine cancer of the colon.
- My cluster headaches have returned after a 15-year remission and lead to a battle to stabilize it.
- I still believe small molecules are the most efficient method to treat disease
- I still think CDD Vault is the best collaborative data management system available in the pharmaceutical industry
- I still believe strongly in 3D QSAR and think CRESSET has the market locked up.